Here goes one more from a stir-fried veggie lover.
Try and keep it as crunchy as possible and not over cooking your veggies. You may alter the spices to suit your taste.
Sending the above pictures for Colour Me Pink of The Colour Me Photography Challenge Series by The Humpty Dumpty Kitchen
- Brussels sprouts – 6-7, quartered
- Pink radish – 1 cup, thinly sliced
- Bell pepper – 1, cut into strips
- Onion – 1 medium, finely chopped
- Garlic – 1 clove, minced
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground Cumin – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons
- Coriander leaves to garnish
Heat oil in pan. Add the cumin seeds; soon they start to sizzle add the garlic and stir briefly. Tip the onions in cook till golden. Add the Brussels sprout and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the spice powders, salt; saute for another 5 minutes or till they are cooked through but crispy, making sure not over cook. Add the bell pepper, radish and lemon juice and saute for a minute.
Turn off the heat and serve as a filling for Tacos or serve them with rice and curry.